Tuesday 21 May 2013

Stop Press - The Nina Skirt.

In honour of Offspring starting this evening, I have made an internet impulse purchase.
(Bad Cilla. Bad, Bad Cilla).

Behold:



It is the Binny maxi skirt which will be worn by Nina. 
It is not cheap (as Faux Fuschia would say, it is 'spensive) But I'll get a lot of wear out of it, and it will go with many things.

I had better get back to work.

Have a good night tonight, enjoy your Offspring!

ADD: I should really just go around saying "I am gonna buy some really expensive clothes". Because whenever I say I am not gonna buy stuff I just buy stuff. 
Reverse Psychology.
Or whatevs.
 

2 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS! You'll wear it lots, I'm positive. Oh and pockets!!! I do love me a pocket! Enjoy.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I didn't notice the pockets! Generally I try to avoid extra bulk about my hip region. But good in case my hands need a rest...

      Delete