SSG put me up to this.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
This morning, about 8:15, for Bootcamp. Got rained on.
2. How do you like your steak?
With fancy herby butter, a hollandaise or bearnaise sauce, or some hot English Mustard (it cures what ails ya)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I saw Dallas Buyer's club on the 'plane to Malaysia. Great acting.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
House of Cards. All the way. So brilliantly acted. You already know my opinion on Kevin Spacey.
So You Think You Can Dance
The Blacklist with James Spader.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere near my loved ones. I am happy here in Melbourne. I love travelling but feel connected to Melbs.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Peanut butter and honey on Sourdough Multigrain toast. That cures what ails ya too!
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
I can't think of any at the moment.....
9. Favorite Place to eat?
So, so many!
For Breakfast - Julio, Fitzroy North. Great Bacon.
Near Work - Lip, Ivanhoe.
10. Favorite dressing?
Good old olive oil and red wine vinegar, with salt and pepper.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Hyundai i30. Red.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
My witchery jeans, dressed up with heels, a nice top and a blazer.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Turkey, Israel and Jordan.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Near my loved ones.
16. Favorite time of day?
The morning of a weekend - around 7 or 8 am.
17. Where were you born?
Melbourne. I know. Melbourne Born and Bred.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
The tennis, in the summer.
19. Bird watcher?
In Sri Lanka, I loved watching birds. But not generally.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
21. Do you have any pets?
Bella Pumpkin. Such a lovely little girl, but doing sleep-farts at the moment. Yuck.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Off to Europe in June.
I am in "pre-trying-for-baby" preparation - have had blood tests, pap smear booked etc. Need to buy those vitamins.
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
Architect, Doctor, Hairdresser.
24. Are you a cat or dog person?
25. What was your last drink?
Coke Zero. I needed the buzz!
26. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, I feel funny without one.
27. Been in a car accident?
Only little prangs.
28. Any pet peeves?
Cold people. People for whom everything is everyone else's fault. Grumpy or hateful people. Inconsiderate people.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Sausage and Broccolini, at 400 Gradi in Brunswick. It's the shizz.
Also at Bar Fred, they had a pizza with chorizo, pineapple, red onion, capsicum and chilli. That was also the shizz but they've taken it off the menu.30. Favorite Flower?
31. Favorite ice cream?
Movenpick Vanilla Bean Icecream.
32. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Fish and Chips. Or Fush and Chups as my Kiwi Fella says.
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
34. From whom did you get your last email?
My fella. To catch up for a meal on easter Monday with friends.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I have not done that, but it would have to be a travel related spree - a luxurious guided tour in France or some such.
36. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I am quite a spontaneous person. Some might say impulsive. But yes! This trip to the UK/France in June is a spontaneous thing.
37. Like your job?
My word. It's stressful and frustrating at times, but I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else.
39. What was your favorite vacation?
Cuba. Sri Lanka. Had a ball.
40. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Last night, my girlfriend M. We then went and saw a show.
41. What are you listening to right now?
The whirr of my washing machine, the heater going. I like silence and white noise.
42. What is your favorite color?
Dusky pink, Deep red.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Ruth at Clothing fixations.
I can't say Naomi (CSW) or Shauna, as they can't at the moment.
45. What time is it?
3pm, good Friday.
46. Coffee ??
Always. Plunger in the morning, Moccona to build up a head of steam at work.
My favourite phrase of the week is "you can't put off what you have already done". With this in mind, I am going to finish off the tax/salary packaging stuff I was doing, plus some chores.
Have a great one x